What is Admenta?
Admenta Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Forgetfulness, Mental Confusion, Moderate To Severe Alzheimer'S Disease, Memory Disorders, Impaired Reasoning and other conditions.
Admenta Tablet works by increasing glutamate in brain to decrease abnormal activity in the brain.
Admenta Tablet Uses
Admenta Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
• Mental Confusion
• Moderate To Severe Alzheimer'S Disease
• Memory Disorders
• Impaired Reasoning
Admenta Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Admenta Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
• Increasing glutamate in brain to decrease abnormal activity in the brain.
Admenta Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Admenta Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
• Memantine (10 MG)
How it works
Admenta 5 mg tablet Memory loss in Alzheimer’s disease is due to an imbalance of chemical messengers in the brain. The Admenta 5 mg tablet works by blocking the action of glutamate, a chemical messenger involved in the transmission of nerve signals.
Admenta Tablet - Side-effects
• Drug Allergy
• Abnormal Gait
• Elevated Liver Function Test
• Heart Failure
• Inflammation Of The Pancreas
• Psychotic Reactions
• Inflammation Of Liver
• High Blood Pressure
• Difficulty In Passing Stool
• Seeing Or Hearing Things That Are Not Really There
• Blood Clotting
• Balance Disorders
• Fungal Infections
Admenta Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
• Have recently changed or intend to change the diet substantially
• Pregnant or breastfeeding
Admenta Tablet - Drug Interactions
Admenta Tablet Contraindications
• History of fits or heart disorders
• Renal tubular acidosis
• Urinary tract infections
For more Information visit us our website: safegenericpharmacy.com